Mastodon

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Reflection Post #AtoZ #MentalHealth

Honestly this time being my fifth consecutive time at the A to Z challenge there was so much that came easily to me, the planning for the challenge and other peripherals and yet there were two challenges within the challenge:

1. The difficult topic

I have myself been a Fibromyalgia and Mental Health Survivor choosing the Mental health Awareness theme was both cathartic and triggering in many ways.

Yet I have been wanting to speak about this for a long time now in this manner aprt from my colums and articles at other portals, and when I began to write I felt just 26 days or 26 topics weren't enough to cover the vast subject of Mental Health. 

So I picked the most relevant topics according to me and have tried to create a mini database of sorts for anybody looking for basic Mental Health Awareness content.

2. The Tech Curses

April they rightly say is the cruelest month, by mid- month I had at an average about 2-3 posts done in advance and it seemed I was doing fine when all my gadgets seem to act up. So on a borrowed machine I wrote about 12 posts in 3 days and had to keep them scheduled. 

Never before in my 4 previous years I had done something like that, so I was challenged with completing the task at hand and maintaining the quality of content I was producing. 

To top it all my topic was such that I could not afford to give out wrong facts and figures. This year's challenge has really tested me skills and perseverance and as of now I feel this is my last #AtoZ.

But as they say Never Say Never.

Wishing all the best and thank you to both Blogging from A to Z international family and Blogchatter in India for keeping the spirit high.

Good luck for the future!
Keep Blogging! 


4 comments:

  1. I will right away grab your rss as I can't find your email subscription hyperlink
    or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly permit
    me realize so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on completing the challenge especially with the tech problems. The scheduled posts are a great way to keep ahead and the only way I managed this year. This is my first visit here but I'll be back although I couldn't find a follow button. All the very best LINK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite a candid post and no doubt the A2Z challenge is quite exhausting but all said and done, the feeling of having accomplished the once thought improbable task, is quite satisfying. Kudos for picking up a tough but a very useful theme

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s amazing Pooja, I’m glad you overcame the odds, and gave us great content. Congratulations on completing the challenge successfully!
    Noor Anand Chawla

    ReplyDelete

Keywords

2019 answers anxiety apathy April Blogging challenge B-A-R barathon birthday blog Blogarhythm blogathon Book Review books BOY breasts brothers Buddha bullying cartoons chandigarh child childhood children cities colour compassion contest cosmos culture dad daughter de death death loneliness alone December delhi depression desire devi discrimination disorder diwali domestic violence dreams emily emotional abuse eyes facebook fairytale family fear feminism festival film fire first flash fiction fog freedom freeze frenemy friends GADGETS games gender gender ratio girls god grandfather grandmother grief HAIKU Hamlet happy heart hills hindi home hope husband independence day indiblogger internet jagjit singh kashmir kerouac kids lessons life life lessons light loneliness lonely longing loss love lover marriage me memories memories men menstruation mental health mind miss mom mom dad mother mother's day motherhood mythology nest new year nobody nostalgia pain pakistan panjab university papa paradoxes patriarchy periods poem poet poetry priyamvada questions random thoughts rape relationships religion remember rickshaw ritual Rumi Ruskin Bond sad sex Sexism sexual harassment sexual harrasment shimla short story silence social media soul Stream of consciousness sufi suicide summers taboo time toddlers tradition tragedy twitter valentine violence voice war winter woman women women's day Womensweb words. thoughts words.thoughts worry worship writer writing yatra yeats zen zen. बेटी माँ

COMPANIONS CALLED BOOKS

To Kill a Mockingbird
The Catcher in the Rye
Animal Farm
The Alchemist
One Hundred Years of Solitude
Romeo and Juliet
Frankenstein
The Odyssey
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
The Count of Monte Cristo
Eat, Pray, Love
Lolita
The Da Vinci Code
The Kite Runner
The Silence of the Lambs
The Diary of a Young Girl
Pride and Prejudice
Jane Eyre
The Notebook
Gone With the Wind
}

The Human Bean Cafe, Ontario

The Human Bean Cafe, Ontario
my work on display there !!!!!